Say wow to Tru by Hilton Madison West, in the mix of it all near UW-Madison, CUNA Mutual, Exact Sciences, and lots of dining and shopping. Our efficient rooms include free WiFi, a large bathroom and a 55-inch TV with 150 channels.
Our lobby is zoned for work and play. Veg with a book, grab a board game or shoot some pool. Tea, coffee and hot chocolate are always fresh and free.
Affordable travel now comes with unexpected things – like certainty.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Don't Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||North Centra Management
Policies / Expenses
Individual cancellation: up to 48 hours prior to arrival
Group cancellation: groups can be cancelled entirely up to 28 days prior to arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Dane County Regional Airport (KMSN): 16.6 miles away, no hotel shuttle available and a taxi will be approximately $40 one way.
Local Shuttle Info: Local shuttle available within 5 miles and is based on availability.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Dine on, travelers! Try the ‘Build Your Own’ breakfast bar with 30 sweet and savory toppings for cereal, bagels, oatmeal and more. Healthy, indulgent – your pick, all yum. You’ll find drinks, gourmet snacks and single-serve beer and wine at our 24/7 market.
We have onsite self-parking and it is complimentary.
Internet / WiFI
Wi-Fi is complimentary in the guest rooms and throughout the hotel.
About TRU by Hilton
- Catered to younger, millennial travelers looking for unique design and affordability with the first hotel opening in late July 2017 and 102 properties signed on for development throughout the U.S.
- Tru by Hilton offers a true, customized experience for guests with a large 2,800 square-foot multifunctional lobby, perfect for lounging, eating, mingling or working. Complimentary high-speed internet access, wireless printing, and board games are also available to enjoy throughout every lounge space.
- To stay energized throughout the day, the Eat. & Sip. Market has local, gourmet snacks and drinks (including beer and wine) and complimentary Italian brewed coffee, organic Stash tea and hot chocolate in the lobby 24/7.
- Modern designed guest rooms feature large oversized windows delivering plenty of natural light with additional amenities including free Wi-Fi, multiple charging outlets, and 150 DirecTV channels.
- Also available on property is a fitness center delivering free weights, cardio equipment, as well as workout routines straight from their fitness center tablet. In the morning time, guests can build their own free breakfast with up to 30 sweet and savory toppings to choose from.
- Earn and redeem Hilton Honors points for free hotel nights, travel and transportation, shopping, dining and other exclusive benefits. All Hilton Honors members have access to complimentary Wi-Fi, water and snacks, digital check-ins and late check-outs at no extra cost.
The TRU by Hilton highlights above are subject to change without notice.