In-Suite Comforts and Conveniences
• Fully Equipped Kitchen in Each Suite Includes:
Full-Size Refrigerator with Icemaker
Full- Size Microwave Oven
Ceramic Two-Burner Stovetop
Coffee Maker & Toaster
Dishes, Pots, Pans, & Silverware
• Well-Lit Workspace
• Large desk with Ergonomic Seating
• Direct-Dial Speakerphone with Personalized Voicemail and Free Local Calls
• Large Flat Screen TV with DirecTV and DVR
• Comforts of Home® Bedding Collection
• Plenty of Storage, Large Closet
• Full-Size Iron and Ironing Board
• As an extended-stay style hotel, we offer Weekly Housekeeping. Your suite is serviced once per 7 days, should you require additional towels, linens or supplies, just step down to the Front Desk and we are happy to provide you with fresh items.
• Pet Friendly-We love fur-babies! The fee is $15/night for your furry four-legged friends. There is a limit of 2 pets per suite up to 80 lbs. each. A Pet Agreement must be signed upon arrival.
Handicap Accessible/Hearing Accessible rooms are available upon request
• The Candlewood Cupboard® (an on-site market)
• Large 24-Hour Fitness Center
• Business Center Open 24/7 with Computers, Printer, Fax Machine and general office supplies. No charges apply.
• Free Wireless Anywhere Throughout the Hotel
• The Lending Locker® (a place to check out items you want to use such as a blender, DVD player and more)
• 24-hour Fitness Center
• Complimentary, Self-Serve Laundry Room
• The BBQ Gazebo complete with grills and plenty of picnic space (check out utensils from the Front Desk)
• On-Site ice machines for your convenience
Candlewood Suites participates in the IHG Green Engage program.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Don't Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
We do not have an onsite pool.
||Bullis Farm Lodging LLC
Policies / Expenses
-Individual Reservation cancellation is that a reservation must be canceled by 6pm the day prior to arrival.
-Group cancellation varies by group. In general, group block reservations must be made 30 days in advance to take advantage of the group rate.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
There is a maximum of 2 pets per suite with a maximum weight of 80 lbs each. A non refundable pet fee is charged per suite, per stay, in the amount of 15 dollars per night. Maximum of 150 dollars. Pet Agreement must be signed upon guest arrival.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Chippewa Valley Regional Airport located 9 miles from the hotel.
Airport Code: EAU
Local Shuttle Info: Chippewa Valley Airport Service
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
We do not offer complimentary breakfast at our property but do have a 24-hour "Cupboard" where you may purchase breakfast, lunch and dinner items.
Internet / WiFI
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.