Hilliard, OH, Value Place, located in a large suburb of Columbus, exemplifies small town hospitality and charm. Voted 2012 Best Hometown by Ohio Magazine, it is known for its historic village, from rails to trails to the arts.
From movie theaters to bowling alleys, Hilliard has a variety of attractions for families and kids. However, options grow as you get closer to Columbus. In Columbus, you'll find things to do that will please those regardless of their interests, hobbies, or entertainment preferences. The most popular attractions are the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium and King's Island Amusement Park, but the city is also full of museums, concerts, comedy tours, shopping, expansive dining, exciting nightlife and various waterparks for people of all ages to enjoy.
Located off I-270 and Roberts Rd (exit 10). Abundant of restaurants and shopping, plus zoo, amusement park and water park.
Hilliard, OH, Value Place is situated at the intersection of I-270 and Roberts Road (exit 10) on North Wilson Road. This extended-stay hotel offering nightly rooms is located in Hilliard, a large suburb of Columbus. The city was named Best Hometown by Ohio Magazine in 2012. Hilliard is known for its historic village, but it has a variety of modern entertainment. Guests in this area can tee off at Raymond Memorial Golf Course, bowl a game at the Ten Pin Bowling Alley or dine and shop at the many restaurants and stores peppered around the property
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||NATIONWIDE HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.