A 4-star hotel in the best city centre locationSettle in for a memorable stay in Melbourne at Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens. Boasting 164 contemporary rooms and suites in the Melbourne CBD, our 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for short-term business or holiday stays and extended corporate engagements or relocations. From the hotel, it's just a short stroll to Melbourne's top city centre attractions, including Federation Square, the MCG, AAMI Park, Rod Laver and Hisense Arenas and the high-end boutiques and restaurants at the Paris end of Collins Street.
Details / Other Expenses
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||4 |
|Meeting Space:||238 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 3.0 Mi |
|Ownership:||CBUS Pty Ltd| Policies / Expenses
As per group agreement
|Typical Group Deposit:||20%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Melbourne International Airport 40 minutes drive
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Buffet Breakfast is $30 Per Person
Parking Charges $40 (Sun-Thur) / $30 (Fri-Sat)Per 24 hours
Internet / WiFI
WIFI is Free throughout hotel.
- Midscale hotel with warm, contemporary rooms
- The Park Sleep & Fly offer includes 1 night acoomodations, airport transfer by shuttle service and up to 15 days of free parking
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Buffet breakfast with both local and international food items or the Express & Co. breakfast formula is served at the bar until noon. Enjoy a hot drink, a glass of orange juice, and some bread with jam, or other delicious pastries
- Ready to Spa packages includes accommodation, breakfast, and one spa treatment
- Great meeting space for any special occasion
The Mercure highlights above are subject to change without notice.