2 mile(s) from historic downtown
Cairo 2 mile(s) from Syrup City Days Gone By, featuring the Antique Car Rally 8 mile(s) from Rattlesnake Roundup 11 mile(s) from Bird Song Nature Center 12 mile(s) from Rose Parade 15 mile(s) from Mule Days 20 mile(s) from Swine Time 22 mile(s) from Peacock Festival 25 mile(s) from River Arts Festival Corporate Locations: 0.1 mile(s) from Timken Inc., formerly known as Torrington 1 mile(s) from McTavish Industries 1 mile(s) from Seminole Marine 3 mile(s) from Monrovia Growers, formerly known as White Nurseries Recreation: 2 mile(s) from Cairo Country Golf Club 25 mile(s) from bass fishing 30 mile(s) from Mary Brogan Museum, of history and natural sciences 30 mile(s) from Florida State Capitol, Tallahassee 40 mile(s) from Wild Adventures, theme park in Valdosta
Verified Reviews of Best Western Executive Inn Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Great value and friendly staff!"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
We brought a group of 40 people and the hotel was very accommodating Nice green space for outside activities. Clean rooms with refrigerator and microwave. Great value!
17-Oct-2017 Verified Review, stayed from Mon Oct 16 to Wed Oct 18 2017 at a $74.99 group rate.
Response from Management on 20-Oct-2017:
Customer Reviews of Best Western Executive Inn
Welcome to Best Western Executive Inn!Stay at this Cairo, Georgia hotel full of wonderful amenities to please every guest and conveniently located two miles from downtown historic Cairo.The Best Western Executive Inn is close to Cairo's attractions and activities including the Birdsong Nature Center, golfing and fishing. The city of Cairo is thirty minutes from Tallahassee, Florida and Florida State University.Visitors staying at the Best Western Executive Inn are near local event locations and annual festivals including the River Arts Festival, Mule Days, Rattle Snake Roundup, Syrup City Days Gone By and the Antique Car Rally. Hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center with sauna, free high-speed Internet access and a complimentary hot breakfast featuring Belgian waffles, fresh bagels, eggs, sausage, and cereal.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check Out:||11 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||39|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
8 AM to 10 PM20 x 40Outdoor
|Ownership:||Manpasand LLC| Policies / Expenses
7 days prior to arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$5.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00 Per Night|
|City Tax:|| 5.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$10 per night per pet. Maximum $100 per stay.
Airport & Shuttle Information
35 mile(s) from Tallahassee Regional Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary Hot Breakfast
Complimentary parking, including trucks.
Internet / WiFI
We have free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and all public areas. Some rooms have wired connection if needed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.