Black Canyon National Park, Blue Mesa Resevoir, Ridgeway State Park, Grand Mesa, Fishing, Hunting,
Enjoy a good night at a great savings at the Rodeway Inn hotel in Montrose, CO. Our location off of U.S. Route 550, the Million Dollar Highway, offers stunning views of the San Juan Mountains and proximity to a hiking trail, shops, restaurants and attractions like Black Canyon of Gunnison, Silver Jack Reservoir, Ridgeway State Park and Ute Indian Museum. Enjoy amenities like free continental breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, an outdoor heated pool and guest laundry services. Your fresh, clean room offers kitchen facilities, a microwave, refrigerator and desk. Earn rewards with every stay with our Choice Privileges Rewards program. Pets Allowed, 15.00 USD per night, per pet. 2 pets Per Room.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||11:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2000 |
|Floors: ||0 |
|Rooms: ||50 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Nightly Parking: ||0.0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||500.00 |
|Total Taxes: || 8.65% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Montrose Regional Airport approx. 5 miles. Taxi service available for nominal fee.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: Cafe Sol - Start your day with a hearty breakfast at this charming cafe known for its delicious coffee. Located 0.8 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Horsefly Brewing Company - Grab a tasty lunch and try some locally brewed beers at this popular brewery. Located 1.5 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Stone House Restaurant - Enjoy a delicious meal in a historic stone house with a cozy atmosphere. Located 1.2 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park - Explore the stunning beauty of this national park with its deep canyons and breathtaking views. Located 12 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Starvin Arvin's - Start your day with a hearty breakfast at this classic diner known for its generous portions. Located 1.1 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Colorado Boy Pizzeria - Indulge in delicious wood-fired pizzas and craft beers at this popular local pizzeria. Located 1.8 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Camp Robber - Enjoy a diverse menu featuring American and international cuisine in a rustic setting. Located 2.3 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Black Canyon Anglers - Go on a guided fishing trip and enjoy the scenic beauty of the Gunnison River. Located 8.5 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: The Coffee Trader - Start your day with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and a delicious pastry at this cozy coffee shop. Located 0.9 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Ted Nelson's Steakhouse - Treat yourself to a mouthwatering steak and enjoy the warm hospitality at this renowned steakhouse. Located 2.2 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Mi Mexico - Savor authentic Mexican cuisine in a vibrant and colorful atmosphere. Located 1.7 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Ute Indian Museum - Learn about the history and culture of the Ute tribe through exhibits and artifacts. Located 1.3 miles from the hotel.
Affordable Inns of Montrose, Rodeway Inn