Things To Do Have fun while staying at our Home2 Suites by Hilton Newark Airport. Catch a concert or sporting event at the Prudential Center, just a few minutes from our hotel. Go shopping at The Mills at Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall which is only a short ride away. Experience unique dining and historic attractions in the Ironbound district, home to fantastic Spanish, Portuguese and Brazilian restaurants. The thrills, shopping and entertainment of New York City are just 15 miles away. Enjoy a beautiful day at the local Eagle Rock Reservation, with miles of hiking trails, lakes and recreation areas.
Your Friendly All Suites Airport Hotel in Newark, NJ.Conveniently located just off US Route 1/9 next to Newark Liberty International Airport, Home2 Suites by Hilton Newark Airport is the perfect base for your business trip or extended stay. Just a few minutes from the eclectic Ironbound district and 15 miles from the excitement of New York City, our hotel is close to some of the area's best dining, entertainment and attractions.Unwind after a day of travel in our relaxing suites. Lounge on the comfortable bed, make meals in the kitchen with full-size appliances or watch your favorite show on the HDTV. With free WiFi and an ergonomic work space, you can get work done at your leisure.Fuel up with free breakfast. When you want a snack, visit our 24-hour Home2 MKT® or grab free coffee and tea anytime in the lobby. Take a dip in the indoor saline pool or multitask in our Spin2 Cycle facility with a workout and load of laundry.ABOUT THE HOTEL•Right off US Route 1/9, just a few minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport•New all-suite, extended stay hotel ideal for business •Indoor saline pool, fitness center and laundry facility•Oasis lounge with complimentary business services area and 24-hour market•Complimentary airport shuttle•Close proximity to great dining in The Ironbound district and only 15 miles from New York CityIncluded in Every Stay:•Free Breakfast•Cooking and Work Spaces in All Suites•Free WiFi•Spin2 Cycle Center—Laundry and Fitness Facility
SustainabilitySometimes you can see them and sometimes you can''t, but sustainable elements have been incorporated into the design throughout our hotels.SAVING SOAP SAVES KIDSWe''ve partnered with Clean the World to collect, recycle, and donate soap to communities experiencing high rates of hygiene-related diseases. In the process of purifying and recycling our leftover bars of soap, we''re not just reducing the impact of disease. We''re keeping nearly 600,000 pounds of usable soap every year from ever going to the landfill. Everybody wins.The Pool*Our indoor or outdoor pools are saline-based. We maintain the pools using natural minerals instead of chemicals.*Available at most locationsOur PassionWe''re passionate about sustainability. There''s only one Earth, and protecting it is something we take very personally. After all, this planet is our home too.ReCyclingWe reduce waste on property through our convenient recycling collection stations. You''ll find these stations in the Oasis and on each floor of the hotel at most locations. We also provide convenient recycling containers in every suite.In Our KitchenOnly appliances with Energy Star ratings are used in our guest rooms. They use significantly less energy and less water than traditional appliances do.We serve breakfast on real china to keep plastic plates and utensils out ofthe landfills.ECO-FRIENDLY construction materials are used building every Home2 Suites hotel. Including our carpeting, made out of at least 65% recycled material.Smarter SudsInstead of travel-sized bottles that generate extra waste, you''ll find tamper-proof bulk bath amenities in our guest bathrooms. Also, our dual flush toilets use 20% less water than traditional toilets.The Green Goes OnSome of our sustainability efforts are present in places you''d probably never notice. Countertops in the Oasis are made of 85% pre-recycledand 100% post-recycled content.Containers in the breakfast areas are made of recycled glass and renewable bamboo. Our Humanscale® desk chair is made of 98% recycled product. The landscaping around every Home2 Suites™ hotel includes indigenous-only plants, which significantly minimize water usage and irrigation needs.Living Sustainably at HiltonSustainability is simply good business. Since Hilton brands touch thousands of communities and millions of people every day, it’s important for us to lead our industry with sustainable practices that deliver great guest experiences and protect the world in which we live, work and play. Learn more about Living Sustainably at Hilton
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2019 |
|Floors: ||5 |
|Rooms: ||135 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||135 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||95 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||40 |
|Suites: ||135 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Meeting Space: ||0 sq. feet |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 5.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours: ||4:00 PM - 11:00 PM |
|Pool Info: |
Indoor Saline PoolOpen 6:00 AM -10:00 PM Daily
Policies / Expenses
48 hours prior to arrival for individual regular reservations. Groups may have a different cancellation policy. Please check with your organizer and/or the Hotel for more information.
|Nightly Parking: ||10.0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||25% deposit required |
|Total Taxes: ||15.13% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 6.63% (Sales Tax) |
|Occupancy Tax: || 6.00% (Occupancy Tax) |
|City Tax: || 1.00% (Municipal Tax) |
|Other Tax: || 1.50% (Convention -CVB Tax) |
|Parking Fee: || 10.00 Per Night (Self Parking Fee) |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
EWR _ Newark Liberty International Airport is 1.5 miles / 5 minute drive from the hotel.Hotel provides complimentary Airport Shuttle 24 hours every 30 minutes starting on the hour.Taxi drive is about $20-$25 each way.You can also Uber or Lyft to the hotel as well.
Local Shuttle Info: Hotel provides complimentary Airport Shuttle 24 hours
Complimentary Breakfast 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM Daily and 7:00AM -10:00 AM On Weekends
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. Pets: Pet Friendly HotelService animals allowed: Yes Pets allowed: Yes Deposit:$125.00 (Non-Refundable) Maximum Weight: 75 lbs.
$16.00 per night parking chargeBus Parking available. Please call for rates.
Internet / WiFI
With free WiFi and an ergonomic work space, you can get work done at your leisure either inside your suite or in our common lobby and hotel areas.
- Full in-suite kitchens with 42" Flat-panel HDTVs
- Free Continental Breakfast
- On-site convenience store
- Saline swimming pool
- Outdoor fireplaces, firepit, and patio grills
- Spin2Cycle and guest laundry services
- Local area transportation
The Home2 highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: Tops Diner - Start your day with a hearty breakfast at this classic American diner. Located 1 mile from the hotel.
- Lunch: Iberia Peninsula - Indulge in authentic Portuguese cuisine at this popular restaurant. Located 3 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que - Enjoy delicious BBQ dishes in a lively atmosphere. Located 2.5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Branch Brook Park - Explore the beautiful cherry blossom trees and enjoy outdoor activities in this scenic park. Located 4 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Skylark Diner - Enjoy a wide variety of breakfast options at this retro-style diner. Located 1.5 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Portugal Express - Try delicious Portuguese sandwiches and seafood at this casual eatery. Located 3.5 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Fornos of Spain - Savor traditional Spanish dishes in an elegant setting. Located 2 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Newark Museum - Discover art, science, and history exhibits at this renowned museum. Located 2.5 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: The Coffee Cave - Start your day with a freshly brewed coffee and a selection of pastries. Located 1.2 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Spanish Tavern - Enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine in a cozy atmosphere. Located 2.5 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Fernandes Steakhouse - Feast on mouthwatering steaks and seafood at this popular Brazilian restaurant. Located 3 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Prudential Center - Catch an exciting sports game or live performance at this state-of-the-art arena. Located 2 miles from the hotel.