When it comes to Midwestern hospitality lots of places lay claim to it. But no other nurtures it quite like Grand Rapids Michigan. In a city with endless heart and gracious character Hyatt Place Grand Rapids/Downtown delivers a different kind of experience for guests who crave an unstuffy place to rest recharge and seize whatever opportunities lay ahead right in the center of it all .
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||15:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2019 |
|Floors: ||0 |
|Rooms: ||150 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Hyatt Place
- Known as a business and airport hotel with a casual atmosphere
- Spacious guestrooms with luxury bath and skin care amenities
- Free Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere in the hotel
- Improved Elevated Breakfast complimentary to World of Hyatt Members
- Indulge in some coffee or hit up the Cocktails Bar
- 24/7 Gallery menu and market offers a wide selection of appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, sweets at any time of the night or day
- The Gallery is a place where friends and family can gather for social hour
- Forget something? Hyatt Place also has nail polish, a universal cell phone charger, toothpaste, and plenty more that you can purchase, borrow, or simply enjoy at no expense
The Hyatt Place highlights above are subject to change without notice.