Located in the heart of downtown Seattle Hyatt Regency Seattle is the largest hotel in the Pacific Northwest. The hotel features 1 260 beautifully appointed guestrooms and 103 000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space. Located two short blocks from the Washington State Convention Center WSCC and diagonally across from the planned WSCC expansion the hotel is seeking LEED Gold designation.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||15:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2018 |
|Floors: ||0 |
|Rooms: ||1230 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.