H2O Sports, Shipyard Golf Club, Live Oac, Shelter Town Cove Center, Golden Bear Golf Club at Indigo Run, Oyster Reef Golf Club, Hilton Head Island, Pickney Island N'tl Wildlife Refuge, Pal Metto Dunes Tennis Center, University of South Carolina Beaufort, Golf Academy at Sea Pines, Zipline Hilton Head, Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, Coastal Discovery Museum
, Sea Pines Forest Preserve
Located in the heart of Hilton Head, a barrier island that anchors the southern South Carolina coast, Courtyard Hilton Head Island is a short stroll to Coligny Beach Park and a quick commute to area businesses including Lockheed Martin, Sodexho, Flurida, MasterCard, Black Rock, and RBC Financial Group. As one of the newest Hilton Head Island hotels, we deliver sparkling and spacious rooms & suites with free WiFi, comfortable beds, ergonomic desks, onsite Bistro and Bar and flat-screen streaming TVs with Netflix and YouTube. Refuel at The Bistro, then work off our Southern hospitality in our 24-hour fitness center. Unwind on island time at our rooftop bar, shimmering pool, firepits or one of our three tropical cabanas. As one of the best Hilton Head hotels, we also offer 960 square-feet of event space for your business meetings and celebrations. From one of the top hotels in Hilton Head SC, you'll have access to the island's incredible dining, watersports and shopping. It's our pleasure to welcome you.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||12:00 |
|Check Out: ||15:00 |
|Floors: ||6 |
|Rooms: ||115 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||As Needed |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Charleston International Airport, Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, Hilton Head Island Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
cooked-to-order Breakfast available Mon-Fri 06:30-09:00, Sat-Sun 07:00-10:00.approximately USD 8.95–15.95 per person
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Sorry
, pets are not
Housekeeping every other day
About Courtyard by Marriott
- Business centered hotel with functional rooms and and a multi-use public area
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and lobby area
- Flexible workspaces, soft bedding, and Paul Mitchell products
- Lobby provides a casual meeting and workspace, business center, and GoBoard® Touchscreens for Info on the Go
- 24/7 Market offering practical food/beverage options
The Courtyard by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: The Sunrise Cafe - Start your day with a delicious breakfast at The Sunrise Cafe, located 0.3 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Lunch: Skull Creek Boathouse - Indulge in a casual lunch with stunning waterfront views at Skull Creek Boathouse, located 3.2 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Dinner: The Crazy Crab - Enjoy fresh seafood and waterfront dining at The Crazy Crab, located 1.5 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Activity: Harbour Town Lighthouse - Explore the iconic Harbour Town Lighthouse and enjoy panoramic views of Hilton Head Island, located 5.7 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Breakfast: The French Bakery - Treat yourself to freshly baked pastries and coffee at The French Bakery, located 0.5 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Lunch: The Salty Dog Cafe - Enjoy a casual lunch at The Salty Dog Cafe, known for its seafood and beachfront location, located 6.2 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Dinner: Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks - Savor delicious seafood dishes while overlooking the water at Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks, located 4.8 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Activity: Coligny Beach Park - Spend the day relaxing on the beautiful Coligny Beach, located 1.2 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Breakfast: The Waffle House - Enjoy a classic American breakfast at The Waffle House, located 0.8 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Lunch: The Old Oyster Factory - Delight in fresh seafood and waterfront views at The Old Oyster Factory, located 3.9 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Dinner: Charlie's L'Etoile Verte - Experience fine dining and French cuisine at Charlie's L'Etoile Verte, located 2.3 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.
- Activity: Sea Pines Forest Preserve - Explore the beautiful nature trails and wildlife at Sea Pines Forest Preserve, located 6.5 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Hilton Head Island.