WoodSpring Suites Indianapolis Zionsville is an extended stay hotel. Three room types - all with in-room kitchens and combinations of queen-sized beds, king-sized beds, and sofas - available in this smoke-free hotel with non-smoking hotel rooms and pet-friendly hotel rooms. Weekly rates, nightly rates, and monthly rates available for business travelers, tourists, vacationers, tourists, medical professionals and students, relocators and others looking for an excellent room for several nights or longer. Free basic wi-fi and free parking for all guests as is a 24/7 front desk, fitness center, guest laundry room, and vending machines.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||15:00 |
|Floors: ||0 |
|Rooms: ||122 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Ownership: ||J&P Asset Management, Inc. | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes: ||17.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 7.00% |
|Occupancy Tax: ||10.00% |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Indianapolis International Airport (Code: IND) is located 23 miles from our hotel.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. While assistance / service animals are welcome at no additional charge (must be registered for staff awareness), this hotel allows pets and emotional support animals under the following conditions:- Limit of 2 (two) dog(s) - no Pit Bulls, Doberman(n) Pinschers, or Rottweilers (full or partial breed) allowed weighing 50 lbs. or less per guest room. No cats allowed.- Non-refundable pet fees (priced per pet) include a registration fee of $50 USD for first pet, $25 USD for second pet and a recurring fee of $5 USD/pet/night for the duration of the guest/pet(s) stay.- Hotel staff will inspect rooms during cleanings and after guest check-out and, as appropriate, assess fines for animal damage to the rooms or hotel common spaces.- All pets and assistance / service animals must comply with hotel’s animal requirements regarding noise and cleanliness. Violations may result in a fine, animal removal, early guest/animal departure, or a combination.- Contact the hotel's GENERAL MANAGER with specific questions
Free uncovered parking for all guests
Internet / WiFI
Free basic wi-fi in public areas and each hotel guest room
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.