"Worst Place We’ve Ever “Tried” to Stay!"
Overall Score1.0/ 5
We brought a softball team to my hometown and I was so ashamed this was where we booked to stay. Upon checking in, we learn the pool isn't working and the ice machine is broken. The pool was the main reason we booked this hotel! We get to our room and it was clearly smoked in recently despite asking for a non smoking room and letting them know I was highly allergic to smoke. Manager tried telling me that it's just the room next door. no way! We were in the room five minutes before I couldn't hardly breathe and had a migraine from the smoke smell. In those five minutes, we noticed the door was broken, linen was dirty and the bathroom was awful! Trash still in waste bins from previous guests. Desk chair broken and seat ripped and peeling. Door between rooms very flimsy and window rattled. Carpet was sticky and had holes in it through out the room. The room next to us had nothing in the peep hole so bugs could easily come in and anyone could see in the room through it. Others had mold on the window curtains that had duct tape holding broken glass together and one even came with a cat that came into the room anytime the door was opened. We immediately called the front desk to request a different room and were told there weren't any. Our team booked 7 rooms total and I would've much rather given anyone our business. We had to scramble to find a different hotel after 9 pm on a busy weekend. Hate being away from the team but so glad to be out of there! This “hotel” clearly needs more work than it's worth. We will never be back and would highly recommend others to steer clear of this place. Such a waste of time and money. Hopefully my card is refunded within a week.
09-Jun-2019 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Jun 08 to Sun Jun 09 2019 at a $65.00 average nightly rate.