Verified Reviews of Casa Marina a Waldorf Astoria Resort Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Terrible Experience With Staff and Management."
Overall Score1.0/ 5
Still waiting on answers from staff and management on terrible incident that ruined our wedding weekend, we will never stay or recommend this resort. Hopefully other newlyweds do not have to go through our experience.
06-Mar-2017 Verified Review, stayed from Wed Feb 22 to Fri Mar 03 2017 at a $389.00 group rate (15% discount).
Customer Reviews of Casa Marina a Waldorf Astoria Resort
Nestled among the laid back tropical splendor of Key West's southern edge, the beachfront Casa Marina has been a treasured hideaway for business tycoons, artists and dignitaries since it was built in 1920 and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Within 11,000 square feet of meeting facilities, the most event space in the Keys, we offer 12 exquisite venues ranging from an elegant 4,840-square-foot ballroom to quaint meeting rooms ideal for executive retreats. Situated on the island's largest private beach, Casa Marina offers a plethora of activities for attendees to enjoy, including adventurous water sports, lush pools, tennis, a fitness facility and spa services, plus close proximity to Key West's most acclaimed attractions.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||311|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||9 |
|Meeting Space:||11000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 533 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||11am - 10pm| Policies / Expenses
72 hours for individualsliding scale for groups
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$30.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.50%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
|Food and Beverage Tax:|| 7.50%|
|Audio Visual Tax:|| 7.50%|
|Resort/Hotel Fee:||30.00 Per Night|
|Parking Fee:||30.00 Per Day (valet)|
|Porterage Fee:||10.00 Per Person (round trip)|
|Shipping Handling Fee:|| 5.00 Per Item|
|Additional Person Fee:||20.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Key West International – 3 Miles / 10 Minutes(Taxi $20.00 / Super Shuttle $9.00)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
no$33 per person exclusive of tax and service charge. (buffet)
About Waldorf Astoria
- Luxury brand with over 30 hotels located in major international city centers and growing
- The True Waldorf Experience includes a personal concierge for guests with a warm greeting upon arrival and direct care throughout the stay. Guests can also enjoy a complimentary bag-packing service and fast check-out when departing.
- Deluxe, superior and luxury guest rooms are each uniquely decorated with upscale amenities including Waldorf Serenity beds and fine linens, exclusive Ferragamo bath amenities, marble bath or shower, plush seating, flat-screen TV’s, wired and wireless internet, and a work desk area.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel & Resort offers a memorable culinary experience with their own distinct menu and 3-course fine dining to enjoy in a fun location within the hotel or resort. Based on your destination, reserve the Taste of Waldorf Astoria Experience and take part in exploring the local farmers market, wine tasting, one-on-one cooking classes, or board a private yacht for a fishing experience unlike any other
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel & Resorts offers top notch services including the ultimate spa experience with organic and natural treatments, steam rooms, and whirlpools, the ability to reserve a luxury supercar for a drive available in 12 locations, or for golf enthusiasts, select locations worldwide offer award winning courses to play on including a Waldorf Astoria Golf Experience package catered for any level of expertise.
The Waldorf Astoria highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Casa Marina Resort, Sundial Beach & Golf Resort Sanibel Island Fl, Wyndham Casa Marina