Woodspring Suites Lenexa, KS, is conveniently located south on I-35 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City, MO. Centrally located between some of Kansas City's most famous attractions you'll find Woodspring Suites Lenexa to be the perfect location for your next Kansas City visit. Also referred to as “The City of Fountains, ” downtown Kansas City is the ultimate playground for adults and children alike. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon in one of the many beautiful parks or take a stroll through the Nelson Atkins Museum. Night life is abundant in Kansas City's newest entertainment destinations. The Sprint Center, Power & Light District and the 18th and Vine Jazz District anchor downtown's array of more than 200 restaurants and bars, 60 plus art galleries and many performing arts venues. If sports are your passion, to the east you'll find Arrowhead Stadium, home to the Kansas City Chiefs and KauffmanStadium, home to the Kansas City Royals.
WoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa - Extended Stay Hotel in Lenexa, KS in Johnson County - the Suburbs of Kansas City, KansasWoodSpring Suites Kansas City Lenexa is an extended stay hotel that that provides business travelers, vacationers, students, medical professionals, military members, sports fans, tourists, those relocating within and to the are, and more a choice of three suite options, all with mixtures of double-/full-sized beds and in-room kitchens. Pet-friendly hotel rooms are available in this 100% smoke-free hotel with weekly rates, nightly rates, and monthly rates. All guests can enjoy free basic wi-fi, free parking, and 24/7 access to staff support, vending machines, and guest laundry room.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2014 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||121 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
-Travelers who cancel 24 hours or more before the day of check-in are charged no fee.-Travelers who cancel less than 24 hours before the day of check-in (including no-shows) are charged 1 night plus tax.
|Total Taxes: ||17.35% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 9.35% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 8.00% |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Located by the intersection College Boulevard and Interstate 35, within 37 miles of Kansas City International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. One time $50 non-refundable deposit per pet, per stay; in addition to a $10 fee per pet, per day during the stay. *Only dogs are allowed.*Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Basic Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Value Place Kansas City Ks (Lenexa), Value Place Lenexa