Value Place Urbancrest, is conveniently located off the Outerbelt (I-270 / Jack Nicklaus Freeway) and route 62 / 3 / Broadway to the southwest of downtown Columbus
. The hotel, with three room types available all with kitchen and access to guest laundry, is centrally located near Lou Berliner and Big Run Parks and golf at The Phoenix, Mentel Memorial and Oakhurst courses Minutes from the airport and businesses like the Walmart Distribution Center, the hotel is great for business or personal travel. Guests can also enjoy easy access to Routes 70 and 42 and access to shopping and dining.
Our all-suite hotel is designed for longer stays, so we offer apartment-style amenities like in-room kitchens, pet-friendly guest rooms, and laundry facilities. Housekeeping services are provided every other week for long-stay guests. Plus, free basic WiFi and free parking make our hotel even more budget-friendly and convenient. Our location 10 miles northeast of downtown Columbus provides easy access to local attractions like Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park and the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. In-room kitchens feature a stove, microwave and full-size refrigerator and freezer for your convenience. Our hotel is pet-friendly and offers smoking and smoke-free rooms. Service, assist. animals allowed at no charge must be registered at the front desk. Limit 2 dogs or cats under 50 lbs. per room. Call property for allowed breeds. Non-refundable per pet fees, 100 USD registration and 5 USD a night charge for the duration of stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||15:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2015 |
|Floors: ||0 |
|Rooms: ||120 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 1.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Total Taxes: ||16.75% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Fast food restaurants nearby. Kitchenettes and full refrigerators in every room.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. No pets. Service animals only.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.