This property is just minutes away from the beach and from the City Market, a 200 year old market open 365 days a year. While you're here, enjoy all kinds of American history including Fort Sumter, the location that marks the beginning of the Civil War, USS Yorktown, and The Naval & Maritime Museum—if you're a history buff. If that's the case, make sure not to miss the beautifully preserved architecture throughout downtown Charleston, especially along East Bay Street, also known as Rainbow Row.
***Locations available across the United States** Free internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. Value Place offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Value Place keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Value Place office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer,and Simple lodging experience.**Nightly rates available.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 p.m. |
|Check Out: ||11:00 a.m. |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2020 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||121 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||121 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||6 |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||70 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||42 |
|Suites: ||121 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Weekly |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Ownership: ||HW Management | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Total Taxes: ||14.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Charleston International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Sorry
, pets are not
Internet / WiFI
WoodSpring Suites North Charleston is CDC Compliant with current COVID19 cleaning and sanitizing requirements. Hourly disinfecting and sanitizing common areas of the hotel including, windows, door handles, credit card machines, front desk sneeze guard, bathrooms and vending. We take the safety of our guest and staff very seriously and offer free personal protective mouth coverings to everyone upon entry of the hotel.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.