The Alamo, Six Flags, Schlitterbahn, Sea World San Antonio, Splashtown, San Antonio IMAX, Guinness Book of World Records, Ripley’s Haunted Adventure, Market Square
– El Mercado, San Antonio Missions National Historic Park, Natural Bridge Caverns, Natural
Seven acre resort in the heart of Texas Hill Country
178 comfortable accommodations with ranch style porches
2 oversized Jacuzzis surrounded by lush garden greenery
Daily continental breakfast
Happy Hour every Wednesday-Saturday serving complimentary cold beer and beverages
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills and picnic tables throughout the property
24-hour staff availability
24-hour laundry facilities
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||1600 sq. feet
||Holds 100 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
gorups may require 3 day notice.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
San Antonio International Airport
Take Airport Blvd to Loop 410E.
Turn left onto frontage road, and enter Loop 410E using entrance ramp.
Take Loop 410 East 3.5 miles to Perrin Beitel, exit number 25B.
Take the turnaround at Perrin Beitel, proceed 0.6 miles, Hill Country Inn & Suites at Salado Creek Villas is on your right.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Country Inns By Carlson
- Great lending library where you can borrow books & return them on next the visit
- Be Our Guest breakfast offering waffles, make-your-own omelete, breakfast burritos, and yogurt parfait
- Grab and go bar options including hot beverages, fruit, and granola bars
- Enjoy Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Fresh cookies in lobby
The Country Inns By Carlson highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Hill Country Inn & Suites