Whitewater rafting is available for all age/skill levels on the Ocoee & Nantahala Rivers, Scenic World-class Motorcycle routes, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fields of the Woods, John C Campbell Folk School
, Mountain vistas Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino
This friendly Murphy hotel offers easy access to hiking, fishing, mountain biking, Trail of Tears, Tail of the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway. Limited pet friendly rooms (with extra fee) available-call ahead. A stay at this cozy BEST WESTERN of Murphy hotel offers many amenities - enjoy cable satellite television, free wireless Internet, a refrigerator, an in-room safe and a mountain view. Wake up feeling refreshed and enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast - including pancakes, coffee, fruit and more - each day. After getting the right start to your day, you'll be ready to explore the area. Not sure what to do or where to go? Our friendly staff will go out of their way to ensure you have the best experience possible. Explore the shops and cafes of historic downtown Murphy, just a few minutes away. Discover the rich history and gorgeous scenery of the area at Trail of Tears, Fires Creek Recreation, Joyce Kilmer Forest and Blue Ridge Parkway. If you're looking for fun and adventure, Harrah's Casino is only 1 mile away and local winery tours, zip lines, world class whitewater rafting. Motorcyclists can explore the open road while staying at the rider-friendly BEST WESTERN of Murphy. Tail of the Dragon offers 318 curves in 11 miles, making it a well-known biker trail and Cherohala Skyway features beautiful views of the National Forest. Those traveling on business are ensured a productive trip, as Snap-onÂ® Tools, MGM Brakes and Murphy Medical Center are all within seven miles. Not only will you have access to so much close to this Murphy hotel, but you can also relax and unwind on site. Splash around in our sparkling outdoor pool or sunbathe on our serene sundeck. This Murphy, NC hotel also offers many other amenities, including a business center, a 24-hour front desk and free parking.
Light housekeeping and linen reuse for extended stays, LED lighting, motion sensored lighting in some public spaces.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2005 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||54 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||47 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||1 |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||14 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||40 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 2.0 Mi |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Pool Info: ||Outdoor pool, seasonal |
|Ownership: ||Ulkesh Desai | Policies / Expenses
Group cancellation negotiated on a per group basis.
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||11.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 8.00% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 3.00% |
|Additional Person Fee: || 10.00 Per Person |
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee: || 0.00 Per Day |
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee: || 0.00 Per Day |
|Additional Room Fees: || 1.50 Per Night |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
2 hour drive from the following:Atlanta, Knoxville, Chattanooga, AshevilleRental cars available at airports; local shuttle avail w/reservation - rate negot w/company
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary continental breakfast, Grab & Go breakfast
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. Pet friendly hotel with dog waste bags in designated grassy pet relief area.Small pets up to 80lbs - $15 per night pet fee (max $100/wk) - limited pet rooms available.No exotics (rodents, snakes, birds, etc).
Complimentary outdoor parking with ample space for bus and oversize vehicles including semi trucks!
Internet / WiFI
Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
Best Western We Care Clean
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 18 brands, including: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premier gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.