Recently refurbished in 2019, this hotel is perfectly located in Frankfurt. It is nestled between Frankfurt International Airport, Fankfurt Fairground, City Centre and Commerzbank Arena. Links to the public transport network can be found easily, thanks to Frankfurt Niederrad being only 1km away. nearby. All guest rooms have been recently refurbished and welcome you with all necessary amenities. Rooms of higher categories also provide private balconies or stuning iews over the skyline. The entire lobby area gut upgraded in 2019 too, including the welcoming hotelbar where excellent staff is service locally crafted food and handmade cocktails.In addition to the main restaurant where breakfast is serviced, the Frankfurter Stube will immediatly catch your attention by its unchangeable German design and premium food.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 pm |
|Check Out: ||11:00 am |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes: || 7.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$5.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.