Verified Reviews of Candlewood Suites by The Galleria
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Enjoyed My Stay"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and have even stayed there again since. The hotel was a good place to live for a month.
Verified Review, stayed from Sun Oct 04 to Thu Nov 05 2015 at a $97.00 group rate (20% discount).
Customer Reviews of Candlewood Suites by The Galleria
Completed a Multi- Million Dollar Renovation- Arrange your stay today!
The Candlewood Suites Houston by the Galleria Hotel, is you best choice for alternative corporate housing, temporary housing and extended stays. We have easy access to Houston's Downtown business district, Galleria business district and the Greenway Plaza. Our suites, big and built for comfort, are the ultimate accommodations for business travelers. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator with ice maker. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with two separate phone lines and free high-speed Internet access. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player or watch a DVD from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. We're a pet friendly hotel too (fees apply).
The Candlewood Suites Houston by the Galleria Hotel is located less than half a mile south of the Galleria - One mile from Greenway Plaza and three miles from Reliant Park.
At a Glance
Check-in 3:00 PM
Check-out 12:00 PM
Hotel is located in a Suburban area
Languages Spoken by Staff
Pets allowed with a non-refundable fee based on length of stay. Up to $75 for 1-6 nights and up to $150 for 7+ nights. Pet must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check- in.
Parking Available / 150 Spaces
Complimentary Registered Guest Parking
Parking Area Equipped with Lights
Languages Spoken by Staff
English, Hindi, Spanish
High-speed Internet Access
Service Animals Allowed
Galleria Mall & Business Center
Houston Medical Center
Downtown/ Minute Maid Ball Park
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
Policies / Expenses
6:00pm day of arrival, groups 24 hours
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:
|| 3.00 Per Person (Cupboard)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets welcome. Pet fee required per visit.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Hobby airport 20 mins. $25.00 with taxi
IAH airport 45 mins $55.00 with taxi
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast items are for a small price in our Candlewood Cupboard
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Candlewood Suites, Candlewood Suites Houston by The Galleria