State Capitol, Downtown Charleston, The Clay Center for the Arts, Avampato Discovery Museum, Town Center Mall,
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||03:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 noon|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||108|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||400 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
Cancel by 4:00 PM day of arrival to avoid one night's room and tax charge.
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
CRW- Yeager Airport, 2.5 miles, complimentary hotel shuttle 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM. Taxi fare $7.00 one way.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.