Whether you're travelling on business or an extended family visit, Home Towne Studios has the extended-stay accommodations you need. Our spacious suites and generous amenities make you feel right at home and help you keep up with normal day-to-day routines.Free Wi-Fi means you can stay connected to work and family back home throughout your stay. On-site laundry facilities and an in-room iron and ironing board ensure you always look sharp and make a great first impression.In-room kitchenettes, which include a refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, and dining and cooking utensils, help you save money so you don't have to eat out every night. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our extended-stay hotels, and we promise to provide you with an affordable, reliable, safe, and comfortable experience.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2017 |
|Rooms: ||129 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Ownership: ||Westmont | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$1.50 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: La Bou Bakery & Cafe - Start your day with freshly baked pastries and gourmet coffee. Located 0.8 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Buckhorn Grill - Indulge in mouthwatering grilled sandwiches and BBQ specialties. Located 1.2 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Old Spaghetti Factory - Enjoy delicious Italian cuisine in a charming historic setting. Located 1.5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: American River Bike Trail - Explore the scenic bike trail along the American River. Rent bikes at River Rat Rentals, located 2.3 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Crepes & Burgers - Delight in a variety of sweet and savory crepes and juicy burgers. Located 0.9 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Chicago Fire - Enjoy Chicago-style deep-dish pizza and other classic American dishes. Located 1.3 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Mikuni Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar - Savor authentic Japanese cuisine and fresh sushi rolls. Located 1.7 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Sacramento State Aquatic Center - Have a thrilling day of water sports and activities at Lake Natoma. Located 4.6 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Cafe Bernardo - Start your day with a hearty breakfast and specialty coffee. Located 1.4 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Enjoy a wide selection of craft beers and delicious American cuisine. Located 1.7 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Fat's Asia Bistro - Experience Asian fusion cuisine in an elegant setting. Located 2.1 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Folsom Lake State Recreation Area - Spend a day hiking, boating, or picnicking at this beautiful state park. Located 9.8 miles from the hotel.
Crossland Sacramento Point East Dr., Hometowne Suites by Red Roof