Welcome to Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studio suite rooms featuring a fully-equipped kitchen…something you won't find in a typical hotel. Many of our guests enjoy a visit to: Busch Gardens, Legends Field/Yankee Spring Training, Raymond James Stadium, Downtown Tampa/Convention Center, Tampa International Airport, or any of the other attractions in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2015 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||121 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||12.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
2 1/2 miles from Tampa International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. Pets are always welcomed guests at our hotels. You may house up to two pets in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, we charge a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay. Weight, size, and breed restrictions may apply;
About Extended StayAmerica
- 8-item Superstart Breakfast which includes delicious and warm cinnamon rolls and free coffee refills 24/7
- Free Wi-Fi service in rooms and lobby area
- Eco-friendly hotel brand reducing water and lighting waste
- Children 17 and under stay free per adult family room
The Extended StayAmerica highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: Datz - A trendy brunch spot offering unique dishes like Nutella-stuffed French toast. Located 3 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: The Refinery - A farm-to-table restaurant serving creative dishes made with locally sourced ingredients. Located 4 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Columbia Restaurant - A historic Spanish restaurant known for its delicious paella and flamenco shows. Located 5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay - An exciting theme park with thrilling rides and animal encounters. Located 8 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Oxford Exchange - A stylish cafe and bookstore offering a variety of breakfast options. Located 7 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Armature Works - A food hall with a wide selection of vendors offering diverse cuisines. Located 5 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Ulele - A waterfront restaurant specializing in Native-inspired dishes and craft beers. Located 6 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Tampa Riverwalk - A scenic walkway along the Hillsborough River with beautiful views and various attractions. Located 4 miles from the hotel.
Extended Stay America Tampa North Airport, Homestead Tampa North Airport