Katy Trail state Park, Civil War battle Sites, Prehistoric Native American Burial Mounds, Tours of Historic Buildings, Riverboat Gambling
The hotel is located just off of I-70 at exit 103. All guest have either queen beds or king beds. There is a pool and hot tub. Deluxe continental breakfast from 6a.m.-9a.m. Free high speed wireless internet. Pets allowed for an extra charge. Several restaurants nearby.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
14 days prior to arrival. credit card to guarantee rooms
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 5.75 Per Night
|| 2.50 Per Night
|| 5.00 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
pets allowed at $15 per pet per night.
Airport & Shuttle Information
25 miles to Columbia Regional airport, 125 miles to Kansas City airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.