Visit the BEST WESTERN Coyote Point Inn, our San Mateo hotel located minutes from the airport, to experience all the sights of the Bay Area.The location of our hotel in San Mateo gives you a central point of access to everything up and down the coast of the San Francisco Bay. We're easy to get to as well, sitting just a few exits away from San Francisco International Airport on the famous Highway 101. Also conveniently close by are the Oracle headquarters and the Mills Health Center. If you're looking for things to do, there's no shortage of them near our Bay Area hotel. You'll have just a short journey to see the 49ers at Candlestick or the Giants at AT&T Park. Our San Mateo hotel is only 20 minutes from Stanford University or San Francisco city. Closer in, you can find the relaxing Japanese Tea Garden, Horseshoe Cove and the Coyote Point Museum, which is popular for its science exhibits. You can also enjoy a more active excursion at the Poplar Creek Golf Course right across the street from our San Mateo hotel. Afterwards, feel free to shop at the Bridge Point or Hillside shopping centers. During your stay, don't forget to see if there is anything going on at the San Mateo Event Center and Fairgrounds.Our San Mateo hotel is a pleasure to experience in its own right, so much so that it received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2012. Built recently, it boasts modern dÃ©cor and numerous attractive amenities, including free wireless Internet access, a deluxe steam room, a business center, and meeting and conference facilities. In your room, you'll find an extensive lineup of 72 TV channels. And of course there's complimentary breakfast each morning to help you get your day started off right. Book your visit to the friendly and well-decorated BEST WESTERN Coyote Point Inn to enjoy comfort and class at a hotel near the San Francisco Airport! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3 PM|
|Check Out:||11 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||82|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||10%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.30 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
4 miles to San Francisco International, free shuttle to airport.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.