If your idea of a dreamy escape involves golfing, fruit orchards and endless wine tastings, our Yakima hotel is close to it all.Enjoy the laid back atmosphere that only Yakima Valley Wine Country can provide. At our hotel, guests truly get away from it all but still enjoy all the modern conveniences. Right off I-82, it's easy to get to our property, whether you're here for sporting events, tournaments or to visit the vineyards. Close to tasting rooms, you're sure to pick up a new favorite bottle when exploring the region.Enjoy a full hot breakfast each morning when staying at our hotel. Our breakfast buffet features hot waffles, sausage and eggs, biscuits and gravy, sweet pastries and fruits, a selection of cereal and yogurt, plus 100% Arabica coffee. Before heading out for an event at the Sun Dome or the Fairgrounds, a hearty American breakfast is just what guests need to kick off a great day. No matter what adventure is ahead, our friendly staff makes sure each morning starts wonderfully.Our hotel is also a favorite for many business travelers, including those with the Department of Ecology. General Electric, Siemens, Kroger, and the Department of Wildlife also regularly bring guests to our property. A 24-hour pool and hot tub, luxurious bedding, quiet rooms and plenty of space make for an idyllic home away from home when you're here for a longer stay. Whether it's a weekend getaway or an extended stay, we always go the extra mile to make you as comfortable as possible.Is there anymore we can do to make your stay at our hotel better? Just ask, and we'll always do everything possible to make it happen. We're committed to your full satisfaction during your entire stay.Book a spacious room at the Best Western PlusÂ® Yakima Hotel today and enjoy a relaxing vacation!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||75|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
48 hours prior to date of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$2.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$20 fee charged per night. 80 lb weight limit
Airport & Shuttle Information
Yakima National Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Peppertree Yakima Inn, Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn