Renovated in 2016. Best Western Historic Area is located on Route 60 (Bypass Road) across from the Cracker Barrel and and Golden Corral. We are one mile from Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center and centrally located from major attractions and shopping. Within 5 miles of the hotel you can shop at Prime Outlets, visit Busch Gardens amusement park, and Water Country USA. Other nearby restaurants include Peking's, Denny's, and Hooters. We feature 4 stories, interior corridors, 120 rooms, indoor heated pool, whirlpool, game room, and king rooms with jetted tubs. Amenities include complimentary Hot and Cold breakfast buffet, fresh-baked cookies, and USA Today newspaper. Coffee, assorted teas, and hot chocolate available 24 hours in the lobby. All rooms offer 32” Flat Panel TV with cable and movie channel, refrigerator/microwave, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, Complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel, voice mail, and free local calls. Connecting rooms (double room to a king room) and cribs are available. Rollaway beds are also available at a nominal fee.
We Participate and are certified Virginia Green.
What you need to know
Hotel Features: The Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn offers guests the same elegance and luxury as other hotels in the area, but for a fraction of the price. Set directly in historic Williamsburg, guests will enjoy the short distance to nearby attractions. In fact, the world's largest living history museum is less than one mile away.
Guest Rooms: Within the Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn, you will enjoy spacious guest rooms and queen and king suites. Each of the rooms is equipped with a telephone that has voice mail capabilities, a coffee/tea maker, a hair dryer, an alarm clock radio, a microwave, a refrigerator, cable television, and in-room movies.
Nearby Attractions: Whether you like to go shopping at the outlets, visit historical sites, go golfing, or get a thrill at an amusement park, the Best Western Plus is next to it all. You'll discover that just down the street is the Prime Outlet Shopping, Colonial Williamsburg, the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club, and the famous Busch Gardens.
Amenities : Amenities are offered for both adults and children within this hotel. There is a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, exercise facility, children's video game room, a business center, a laundry facility, and a daily continental breakfast that includes a wafflemaking station.
This hotel is perfect for :
-Anyone who wants to be close to the historical sites in Williamsburg.
-Families with children that would enjoy a game room amenity.
-Business guests who need to make copies and send faxes.
Expert Tip : This hotel is ideal for handicap guests, as all of its room features and amenities are handicap accessible. Assistance communication devices are also available.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||4:00pm |
|Check Out: ||11:00am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2014 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||120 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||120 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||3 |
|Suites: ||1 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Meeting Space: ||0 sq. feet |
|Banquet Space: ||Holds 0 people |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Pool Info: |
Over sized Indoor 9am-10pm
Policies / Expenses
30 days prior to arrival for master account groups
|Nightly Parking: ||Comp |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||500.00 |
|Total Taxes: ||12.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$2.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: ||12.00% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 2.00% |
|Porterage Fee: || 4.00 Per Person (Roundtrip, optional) |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Richmond Airport and Williamsburg/ Newport News Airport $40.00- $50.00 taxi expense (price subjust to change)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
A complimentary Hot and Cold Breakfast if available each morning complimentary.
Complimentary, ample parking
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Hotel-Wide WiFi
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn