Fresh from a dramatic $16 million renovation, this stylish Columbus hotel is located near Nationwide Arena, COSI, and the Convention Center, as well as popular museums, theaters and attractions. Luxurious rooms with upscale amenities welcome guests at this convenient hotel in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Enjoy downtown Columbus, Ohio hotel dining at Latitude 41, serving fresh, natural American cuisine, or a signature cocktail in Bar 41's vibrant atmosphere. A seasonal rooftop pool showcasing stunning views of downtown is unlike any other Columbus, OH hotel. Additionally, stylishly renovated and innovative indoor and outdoor event facilities provide the perfect backdrop for business meetings and social gatherings. A masterpiece of design, dazzling with contemporary flair and colored with local flavor, this hotel in downtown Columbus, Ohio represents the spirit of the state's capital city in the heart of it all. Experience the joy of discovery at The Columbus, A Renaissance Hotel.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||25000 sq. feet
||Holds 1000 people
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
8 Miles from the Columbus Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Renaissance Hotels
- Part of the Marriott Hotel Brand with over 150 hotels
- Offer the best in entertainment events with RLive LIVE, offering the best new talent in music, arts, and culinary during your hotel stay at Renaissance. A calendar of past and future events is featured on their website
- RNavigators or Renaissance Navigators is a personalized concierge service helping guests choose the best local food, shops, and attractions to explore
- Mobile check-in service
- Great meeting event space and banquet facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness enter
The Renaissance Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Adam's Mark Hotel, The Columbus a Renaissance Hotel