Landmark property - across from Greeley Square in the Heart of Manhattan; steps away from upscale 5th Ave shopping; Empire State Bldg; Macy's Flagship store; Pennsylvania Railroad Station; and Broadway Theater
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||400|
|Meeting Rooms:||6 |
|Meeting Space:||10000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 450 people| Policies / Expenses
30 days prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||1 nights stay|
|Total Misc Fees:||$3.50 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
JFK ; LGA15 miles approv $40 taxi fare
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.