Late nights of flirting with Lady Luck and afternoons of sun worshipping on warm beaches might not be the first thing you imagine when you hear "Biloxi hotel."However, that's just what guests get in this unbeatable location. Both casinos and beaches are in the neighborhood, so you never have to choose between testing your luck and working on your tan. Whether your passion is gambling, charter fishing, or both, you have it all at your fingertips when selecting this comfortable Biloxi hotel.When nearby casinos and beaches offer endless recreation and play, you'll never want to leave. Many guests at this Biloxi hotel are here for Cruisin' the Coast or the Peter Anderson Art Festival. Maybe you want to indulge your palate at the Seafood Festival, or you are in town to check out Smokin' the Sound. There are endless events happening near this Biloxi hotel that are fun for everyone in the family.This doesn't mean that sometimes a little business isn't required. Employees of URS, Ingalls Shipbuilding, and Jeld Wen are just a few of the guests that return year after year. Just because you're in town for business, doesn't mean you don't deserve plenty of pampering and down time to explore the area.Our Biloxi hotel is famous for the delicious, complimentary breakfast buffet that is dished up daily. Start your morning right with waffles. Satisfy your sweet tooth with flaky pastries and fresh fruits, hot and cold cereals complemented with yogurt are divine. Of course, no breakfast is complete without gourmet 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices.The impeccable service and quality of our Biloxi hotel is what puts us ahead of the rest. Never overpay for luxury digs and a prime location. You've found your home away from home here.Reserve your spacious room at the BEST WESTERN Oak Manor and decide whether the first stop is beach or casino! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
outdoor pool open 10-10
Pool is apprx 30' by 10'
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 2.00 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Gulfport-Biloxi Intntl airport 15 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free Deluxe continental breakfast includes (but is not limited to)biscuits & gravy, waffles, sausage, bacon, eggs, yogurt, fruits, pastries, cereal, juice and coffee.
Internet / WiFI
WI-FI is free in all rooms and public spaces.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.