Value Place Southeast Oklahoma City, OK, is conveniently located off of I-240 and Sunnylane Rd. in the capital city of Oklahoma. Oklahoma City is situated in the central part of the state, and known to be “cool and warm, ” both literally and figuratively. The area is centered on its rich western heritage, creating wide ranging opportunities for visitors such as arts, festivals, museums, shopping, and adventure. This property is just minutes away from the fairgrounds and the downtown art district, and the Historic Stockyards are just a few miles west of the property. While you're in the area be sure to visit Bricktown, an Oklahoma City arts and entertainment district in downtown. In and around downtown, you'll quickly notice that museums and performing arts venues are everywhere. The National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum embodies the American West, while other museums focus on specifics—the American Banjo Museum, the American Pigeon Museum and Library, and the 99's Museum of Women Pilots, just to name
No matter which Value Place you go to, there are a few things you can count on at every location—a truly affordable weekly rate and an astonishingly clean room with a modified kitchen. All in a more secure environment than you'll find at any other extended stay hotel or motel. How can we make this promise to our guests? By keeping things simple. And because we're flexible to your needs, you won't find extras padded into our pricing. Instead, you get to pick and choose from the optional add-ons we offer. At Value Place, you get affordable lodging that is clean, safe, and simple—every time, at every location.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Cancellations after 3 p.m. day of reservation could access up to a $75 cancellation fee.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
, pets are not
Internet / WiFI
Studio suites cleaned every 14 days
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Value Place Oklahoma City Ok (Southeast), Woodspring Suites