American Quarter Horse Hall Of Fame & Museum, Big Texan Steak Ranch & Opry, Cadillac Ranch, Cal Farley's Boys Ranch, Don Harrigton Discovery Ctr, Palo Duro Canyon State Park etc...
Welcome to The Motel 6 West of Amarillo. 60 restaurants and 5 major shopping centers are within one mile of our property. We are also located near Cadillac Ranch, Discovery Center and the T-Anchor Flea Market. Guests will enjoy amenities like our Guest Laundromat, outdoor Pool and outdoor Parking. We also offer Hi-Speed Internet Access, and Fax and Copy Services. Upon request, our Guest rooms feature a Microwave & Mini-Fridge. While you will still enjoy Cable and Satellite TV with HBO, CNN and ESPN. Our friendly and experienced staff invites you to be our Guest and enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn - Amarillo, TX.
Pet Charges Apply
* Red Lobster ... walking distance.
* Fernando's Restaurant 7 ... walking distance.
* Catina ... walking distance.
* Cajun Magic ... walking distance.
* Ruby Taquilas ... walking distance.
* Calico County ... walking distance.
* Caravan ... walking distance.
* China Inn ... walking distance.
* Denny's ... walking distance.
* Hummers Sports Bar ... walking distance.
* The Kettle ... walking distance.
* Chilli's ... 0.5 mile.
* Olive garden ... 0.5 mile.
* Dyers Barbecue ... 0.5 mile.
* Furrs Cafeteria ... 0.5 mile.
* Sneakers ... 0.5 mile.
* Steak N Ale ... 0.5 mile.
On-Site Recreational Activities:
* Outdoor Pool.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Golf at Amarillo Country Club.
* Fish and hunt at Amarillo Wildlife Refuge Inc. * Shops near Amarillo at Wolflin Village Shopping Center, and Mar Mac Market Mall.
* Bowling at Western Bowl, and Eastridge Lanes.
* Movie Theater near Amarillo at U A Amarillo Star 14.
* Skating near Amarillo at Patriot Skating Rink.
* Panhandle Plains Historical Museum ... 2 miles.
* Amarillo Museum of Art ... 2 miles.
* Cadillac Ranch ... 2.5 miles.
* Discovery Center ... 2.5 miles.
* Amarillo Globe news ... 3 miles.
* T-Anchor Flea Market ... 3 miles.
* Don Harrington Discovery Center ... 3.5 miles.
* American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame and Museum ... 3.5 miles.
* Amarillo Botanical Gardens ... 3.5 miles. * Wonderland Amusement Park ... 4.0 miles.
* Amarillo Livestock Auction ... 4.5 miles.
* Historic Route 66 Antiques ... 5 miles.
* Palo Duro Canyon State Park ... 15 miles.
* Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument ... 35 miles.
* Hutchinson County Museum ... 42 miles.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Opens from Memomrial Day to Labor Day.
Policies / Expenses
1 days before arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets are welcome without any FEES.
Airport & Shuttle Information
AMA-Rick husband Amarillo International Airport.
Distance from hotel-10- miles
No shuttle available from Hotel
Taxi Expense-$15-$20 (approx.)
Local Shuttle Info: N/A
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Motel 6
- Economy hotel brand and the largest in the US and Canada
- Pets are welcome
- Free daily morning coffee, expanded cable, and free local phone calls
- Each guestroom comes with a full kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, stovetop, and cooking utensils
- Guest laundry service
- Unlimited Wi-Fi for $4.95
The Motel 6 highlights above are subject to change without notice.