This Glasgow city centre hotel combines boutique styling and personalised service with 113 stylishly appointed, air conditioned guestrooms, including spacious executive rooms and sumptuous penthouse suites, to put the hotel ahead of other Glasgow hotels.
The Holiday Inn Theatreland is also home to the award winning La Bonne Auberge Restaurant, where guests can enjoy the exquisite French Mediterranean dining on offer.
The Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city centre, right on the doorstep of fantastic Shopping, Theatre and Attractions.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||Holds 100 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
4pm on the day of arrival
Groups 28 days
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Glasgow International Airport is situated 9.3 miles west of the hotel. Bus transfer avalaible to Buchanan Bus Station which is opposite the hotel for approx £5.00 each way.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accomodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay anfd eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed onternet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn 's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.