Bishop Country Club (2 miles), Inyo National Forest (5 miles), Climbing - Buttermilk Boulder/Gorge (10 miles), Yosemite National Park Entrance (75 miles), Bodie State Park Ghost Town (85 miles), Devils Postpile (57 miles), Mountain Biking (5 miles), Schat's Bakery, Schat's Dutch Bakkery, Manzanar Revelation Park (48 miles), Bristlecone Pine Forest (30 miles), Owens Valley River (10 miles), Lake Tahoe (175 miles), Mammoth Mountain Ski Area (45 miles), Death Valley National Park Entrance (80 miles), Tri County Fairgrounds (2 miles), Mount Whitney (86 miles)
Bishop, California Hotel's Guests Enjoy Stunning SceneryKnown as "California's Hidden Treasure
Details / Other Expenses
||Windows Do Open
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Las Vegas (275 miles), Los Angeles Int¹l (275 miles), Mammoth Yosemite Airport (38 miles), Reno Tahoe (200 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.