American Airline Center, Uptown, Cedar Springs, SW medical Center, Info-mart, west end, Arts District, Downtown, Dallas Convention Center
, Market Hall, World Trade Center, Anatole, Medieval Times, JFK Memorial, State Fairground, and the Smirnoff Center.
Verified Reviews of Best Western Market Center Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score2.0/ 5
The staff at the Best Western was very nice, professional, and helpful. The rooms were OK. There was a mildew and moldy smell to the outside rooms. There were also rooms that had roaches, crickets and bugs. One day one of our rooms was not cleaned. Fresh towels were put in, but nothing else. The breakfast was advertised as a hot breakfast however the food was not hot. The eggs whites were cold as well as the biscuits. I would not recommend a group stay at this facility.
19-Oct-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Thu Oct 16 to Sun Oct 19 2014 at a $76.99 group rate (26% discount).
Customer Reviews of Best Western Market Center
Intimate Southwestern Style Hotel, close to City Center, in the shade of the ANATOLE, World Trade Center and in the Design District. 1 mile from the American Airline Center. minute from trinity Trail and trinity groves. Fabulous Pool Courtyard. Business Center, Work Out Facility. 86 guest rooms with 10 suites. FREE Continental Breakfast, FREE Wireless High Speed Internet, FREE Computer to use, FREE Parking. FREE local calls. Multilingual Staff.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||78|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||1000 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||1.0 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site|
Great outdoor pool open 9:00 AM to 11:30 PM. 35,000 Gallons.
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||10%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Occupancy Tax:|| 6.00%|
|City Tax:|| 7.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
DFW- 14 miles away. Shuttle: $16. Taxi: $45.Love Field- 4 miles away. Shuttle: $12. Taxi: $14.
Local Shuttle Info: No shuttle
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast Made Easy•Free Breakfast•Complimentary hot breakfast•Choice of breads•Cereal•Fruit•Hot eggs•Hot breakfast meat•Other hot items
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.