"Don't stay here."
Overall Score1.0/ 5
Where to even begin? Upon arrival when checking in the lady at the desk told us at least five times that if we smoke in the room we will be charged, even after reassuring her we don't smoke anything. Then, when we got to our room the sliding glass door broke and fell off. My husband put it back in the track but it wouldn't lock. When I told the lady at the front, she kept saying, "so what's the problem." She could not comprehend that we did not want to stay in a room that didn't lock with our baby (not to mention our personal items left unattended during the day while we were out). They did move us to a different room but the curtain valance was broken, there was mold in the shower room ceiling and the door scrapped the tile every time it opened or closed. The vending machine credit card swiper didn't work. When I ask the front desk, " do you have change for a $20 bill?" her response was, "not personally." The designated smoking area was at the front entry so everytime you came or went you were forced to walk through a plume of smoke. The place was mediocre clean at best and the property was filthy. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I would be willing to pay double for better accommodation and cleanliness. Yuck.
08-May-2021 Verified Review, stayed from Fri May 07 to Sun May 09 2021 at a $167.11 average nightly rate.