Ramada Limited Calgary is centrally located in Calgary motel village close to downtown, University of Calgary, Foothills Hospital, Childrens Hospital, McMahon Stadium and Olympic Oval.
Ramada Limited Calgary is located off Highway 1 (16th Avenue) and across the street from LRT line to Downtown Calgary. This location offers easy access to Banff and the Canadian Rockies.
Ramada is now a non smoking hotel with complimentary continental breakfast, free wireless high speed internet, indoor pool and hot tub, free movie channel, coin operated laundry, and Free Parking.
Small dogs Allowed - Pet fee of 25.00 per Pet, per night.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Calgary International Airport - 10 miles
Taxi - $35.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in the U.S. and Canada
- San Francisco Soap company bath amenities
- Conference meeting spaces available based on location
- Ramada Limited Hotels offer free breakfast and swimming pools
- Ramada Hotels offer on-site restaurants or a-la-carte food services
- Ramada Plaza Hotels are located near major city centers and airports. They also offer a vaariety of on-site restaurants and lounges, conference space and banquet facilities
The Ramada highlights above are subject to change without notice.