Enjoy newly remodeled rooms with granite countertops, award-winning bedding, expanded cable package, free local calls and voice mail in our Standard King or Standard 2-bed rooms! Our'All Inclusive Rooms' include complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access, 30% more space, large well-lit workstations, ergonomic chairs, microwaves and micro-fridges, free local/long distance calls and fax service anywhere in the US and Canada and speakerphones for hands-free access. We are conveniently located just minutes from shopping areas and the Philadelphia International Airport!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||2:00 on |
|Check Out: ||12:00 pm |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2000 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||135 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||108 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||6 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
6pm day of arrival
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: || 8.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Philadelphia International Airport - 2 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. One well-behaved family pet is permitted, at no additional charge. Pet must be declared during guest registration and kept on a leash when outside guest room. In consideration of all guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom. When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate
About Red Roof Inns
- 400+ economy and pet-friendly hotels
- Superior King rooms include free Wi-Fi, unlimited local and long distance phone calls with speakerphone, fax services up to 10 pages per stay, and built-in microwaves and refridgerators
- Free continental breakfast at select locations
- Red Roof Plus+ properties have upgraded amenities such as modern furniture, LED lighting, flat-screen TV's with HD channels, wood-like floors and electrical outlets. Booking a premium room offers guests a free welcome snack box with water, popcorn, orange juice, trail mix, and granola bars. High-end bedding, extra pillows, and a colorful red accent wall complete the room
The Red Roof Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: Wawa - Grab a quick breakfast at this popular convenience store chain. Located 0.5 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Tony Luke's - Try their famous Philly cheesesteaks for lunch. Located 3 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Chickie's & Pete's - Enjoy delicious seafood and sports bar atmosphere. Located 1.5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Philadelphia Museum of Art - Explore one of the largest art museums in the United States. Located 10 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Dunkin' - Start your day with a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich at this popular chain. Located 0.7 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Reading Terminal Market - Experience a variety of food options at this bustling indoor market. Located 9 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Pat's King of Steaks - Indulge in another iconic Philly cheesesteak at this historic spot. Located 8 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Independence National Historical Park - Visit the birthplace of American democracy and see the Liberty Bell. Located 11 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: IHOP - Have a classic American breakfast at this popular pancake house. Located 1 mile from the hotel.
- Lunch: Geno's Steaks - Try another famous Philly cheesesteak at this iconic spot. Located 8 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Morimoto - Enjoy a unique dining experience at this upscale Japanese restaurant. Located 10 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Philadelphia Zoo - Spend the day exploring one of the oldest zoos in the United States. Located 7 miles from the hotel.