Depauw University, Crossroads Indoor Horse Arena, Putnam Park Speedway, Lincoln Park speedway, Cataract Falls, Leiber State Recreation Area, Covered Bridges, Hilltop Orchids, Putnam County Fairgrounds
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 Noon|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||55|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||750 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 50 people| Policies / Expenses
2 Weeks prior to arrival for groups and 6 pm arrival for individuals ( Unless it is a special event date)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The closest Internatinal airport is Indianapolis(IND- airport code). It is 35 minutes from our location. This hotel does not have a shuttle to IND. A taxi will run $90.00 one way.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.