Situated near the amphitheater, location is key when traveling for business or pleasure, which is why our Northport hotel has everything guests need for a great trip including a prime location.The University of Alabama brings many out-of-towners to the area, and our friendly staff reveres southern hospitality, treating guests like part of the family the minute they arrive. With the campus only a few minutes away, itâ??s easy to take in a legendary football game or the lecture of the year, or for visiting faculty and staff to enjoy an extended stay in a spacious, quiet room. Whether it is business, academics or a vacation that brings you here, depend on our staff to make you feel welcome.College football is a huge draw, and thereâ??s no better way to ring in the autumn months than with a home game or two. We also cater to groups and give a warm welcome to rival teams and fans of U of A alike. Our convenient location close to Tuscaloosa and downtown also makes us popular with travelers who are looking for something more than games and academics. Slip away and enjoy the nightlife or explore the bustling Tuscaloosa area. Both are a brief drive away.Summer camp is another big draw of the area, both at the University as well as other nearby locations. At our Northport hotel, we make it easy to access the town as well as the great outdoors just a few miles away. For summer camp parents, you can enjoy a longer stay at our property while the kids make the most of their summer in Alabama. Luxurious bedding, modern accommodations and the most helpful staff in town help make your summer one for the record books.From business trips to family road trips, staying at the right Northport hotel can make all the difference. Enjoy the fall foliage or simply spend your summers relaxing at one of the nearby water recreation sites. Campus events happen year-round, too.Book your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Catalina Inn and enjoy a fantastic value! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2011|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||20|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
10:00AM to 10:00PM Outdoor pool seasonal
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.