When choosing Chicago hotels, consider Hyatt Regency McCormick Place for its ideal location and high-speed Internet access. Ours is a dramatic 33-story Chicago hotel in the South Loop immediately off I-55 (Stevenson Expy). Connected to the McCormick Place Convention Center via an enclosed "Grand Concourse" pedestrian walkway to the South Building, North Building, and Lakeside Center, this most refined of Chicago hotels is nearby Soldier Field. See the Chicago Bears, US Cellular Field, the Chicago White Sox, Chicago Loop, Magnificent Mile, and Navy Pier. Access world-class shopping, theaters, museum campus, attractions and nightlife.
Our impressive Chicago meeting facilities can accommodate meetings and conferences of nearly any size. At Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, we take pride in providing you with the ideal venue, whether it means providing the best meeting rooms in Chicago, reserving guest rooms, coordinating food and beverages, or accommodating last-minute changes to your plans.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|| sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
24 hour (Individual) , 72 hour (Group)
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Midway Airport - 10 miles
O'Hare Airport - 23 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.