Our inside scoop on meetings in Frankfurt
Frankfurt is the business and financial center of Germany and the largest city in the German state of Hessen. The city is known for its futuristic skyline and the busiest German airport. Located on the river Main, Frankfurt is the financial capital of Continental Europe and the transportation center of Germany. Frankfurt is home of the European Central Bank and the German Stock Exchange. Furthermore, it hosts some of the world's most important trade shows, such as the Frankfurt Auto Show and the Frankfurt Book Fair. Cider and sushi, skyscrapers and timber framed buildings: Frankfurt is full of contrasts. It combines the modern with the traditional, the urban with the rural in a fascinating way. The Main metropolis offers a large selection of overnight accommodation in all price categories as well as a vast number of both international and local cuisine. The best times for Frankfurt are late spring to early autumn. The winters can be cold and rainy (usually not lower than 10 °C/14 °F). It rarely snows in Frankfurt itself. If you intend to stay overnight, you may wish to avoid times when trade fairs are held, as this will make finding affordable accommodation a challenging task.
Next: Start a request for Meeting hotel quotes
Hotel in Frankfurt for a Meeting
Comfort Hotel Frankfurt Airport West
+1-888-690-5247 Isarstrasse 2, Kelsterbach, 65451 Germany
- Each room bed type can be arranged individually later.
- 1164 sq. feet of total meeting space, banquet space that holds up to 65 people
- Group must book rooms no later than 30 days before check-in.
- Group is responsible to use at least 50% of group room block.
- Group members may cancel reservations no later than 2 months before day of arrival.
- 50% is required as a deposit.