-- Closest Hotel to the Valdez Civic & Convention Center (1 block), -- Located on the water at the entrance to the Valdez Small Boat Harbor, -- Centrally located between all of Valdez' surrounding gift shops and restaurants all within walking distance
Majestically located on the waterfront in picturesque Valdez, Alaska, the Best Western Valdez Harbor Inn is a step above for casual luxury and friendly, professional service. Just walk out the door and watch the tour boats gather at the docks as they embark on a unique Alaskan adventure of viewing beautiful Alaskan landscape and wildlife. You may decide to charter a trip with one of our experienced captains and fulfill the dream of a lifetime to catch Alaskan halibut and salmon.
The Best Western Valdez Harbor Inn overlooks the Valdez boat harbor on three sides. We are conveniently located within walking distance of local gift shops, Public Library, Valdez Visitor Center, Valdez Museum, Whitney Museum and the Annex Museum that displays the old town Valdez before the 1964 earthquake. Valdez Convention center is one block away.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|| sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||11AM - Midnight Daily, Opens 8AM Sat/Sun
Policies / Expenses
24 Hour Cancellation Policy for individual reservations. Group Reservations have a 30-60 day without penalty cancellation period depending on the group. Cancellation penalties within the 30 or 60 day period are tiered higher closer to the block date.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 7.00 Per Item
|Additional Person Fee:
||15.00 Per Person (For Triple/Quadruple Occ.)
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:
|| 5.00 Per Person (Group Only Service Charge)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Only allowed in smoking rooms. $10/night/pet charge + $50 refundable deposit.
Airport & Shuttle Information
-- Airport is 5 miles from Valdez
-- Taxi is $12 one way
-- Best Western is only hotel to provide a complimentary shuttle to & from the airport
Local Shuttle Info: -- Complimentary Shuttle for airport and ferry pick-up/drop-off only
-- Dependent on flight/ferry times but typically no sooner than 7 AM and no later than 9 PM
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.