Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C. – a distinctive luxury hotel in the heart of “the District.”
Featuring convenient access to business districts, theaters, world-class shopping and stunning historical landmarks, The Ritz-Carlton hotel in Washington, D.C. offers guests a luxurious respite from the world outside.
Whether your travels take you to the city for a week or a weekend, you’ll enjoy impeccable service, spacious accommodations and exceptional luxury as only this hotel in Washington, D.C. can provide.
***Unique Hotel Features***
- Westend Bistro by Eric Ripert
- The Sports Club/LA and The Spa, over 100,000 sq. ft. of fitness and spa facilities, including a basketball court, indoor pool and cafe
- Guarisco Art Gallery, available for private receptions up to 200 people
- 16,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||16000 sq. feet
||Holds 950 people
Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
DCA - 15 minute drive ($17 taxi)
IAD - 35 minute drive ($40 taxi)
BWI - 55 minute drive ($60 taxi)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Ritz Carlton Hotels
- The ultimate in luxury and personalized service, The Ritz-Carlton has over 100 years in the business with 87 hotels worldwide in 29 countries
- Become a member of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and earn points with each stay towards free nights, access to exclusive members-only offers and special benefits also with their partner hotels
- Private baths in each guestroom
- Lighter fabrics used for a deeper, cleaner wash
- Fresh flowers throughout the public spaces
- A la carte dining and a gourmet cuisine
- Smaller lobbies designed for a more intimate guest experience
The Ritz Carlton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
The Ritz Carlton