Historic Downtown Fredericksburg, Chancellorsville, Wilderness, and Fredericksburg Battlefields, Lake Anna State Park, Lake Anna Winery, Central Park Shopping Center, Spotsylvania TowneCenter, Washington DC (less than an hour away), Kings Dominion (30 minutes away)
Verified Reviews of Candlewood Suites Fredericksburg Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Enjoyed our stay as the personnel was very attentive and helpful.
06-Aug-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Mon Aug 04 to Wed Aug 06 2014 at a $90.00 average nightly rate.
Response from Management on 06-Jan-2016:
Customer Reviews of Candlewood Suites Fredericksburg
We are an extended stay hotel, perfect for business or leisure travelers. We are located just south of Historic Fredericksburg, and are close to numerous shopping, dining, and historic locations. We are conveniently located close to Interstate 95 and are right off of US-1.We are an all-suite hotel. Our rooms feature full kitchens: full size refrigerators, large microwaves, a cook top, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, as well as flatware, dishes, and cookware. All of our beds feature the Comforts of Home bedding collection. All rooms also come with a flat-screen television and DVD player. There is even a recliner for guests to relax in their own space.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||71|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||1.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||1.0 Mi| Policies / Expenses
Day of the guest's arrival before 6:00 PM. For special events, there is a 7-day cancellation policy. Please contact the hotel for details.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 5.30%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
We gladly accept pets. However, there is a $25 fee per pet, per night. For extended stays, this charge will not exceed $150. Please contact the hotel for details.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Richmond International Airport is less than an hour from the hotel. It is about 55 miles each way. There are multiple shuttle and taxi options available. One-way taxi fare is approximately $150, but will vary.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.