We are conveniently located at the corner ofUS 223 and M-52 Guest rooms have been renovated in 2008. Our friendly staff looks forward to accomodating your lodging needs. New renovation will begin in 2014 in which all guest rooms will be completely remodeled.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 p|
|Check Out:||12:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
Open 8:00 AM to 10:00 PMIndoor only
Policies / Expenses
Group policy is that you must cancel a group 2 weeks prior to arrival date
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Complimentary Express Start Breakfast. Hot and cold foods; pancakes, eggs, biscuits & gravy, bacon, sausage, muffins, yogurt, fruit, bagels, cereal, juice, coffee.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.