Verified Reviews of Towneplace Suites by Marriott Boston North Shore /
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Best Place I Have Stayed."
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Clean rooms and friendly staff. Price was good and located close to Salem. The only thing is that they put a family with kids above us and all they did was run back and forth, creating a lot of noise. Overall, had a great time. Will be back again and would recommend this place to my friends and family.
Customer Reviews of Towneplace Suites by Marriott Boston North Shore /
Complimentary breakfast daily, complimentary wireless internet, complimentary parking, outdoor pool open in the summer, all rooms suite-style, full kitchens in all rooms, on-site and coupons for off-site workout facility, on-site laundry.
Yes- several sustainability measures in place
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Outdoor pool open Memorial Day-Labor Day
Policies / Expenses
6 pm date of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Allowed for a fee
Airport & Shuttle Information
Boston Logan Airport- 20 miles
Local Shuttle Info: N/A
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- Family-friendly hotel and ideal for extended stays
- Free breakfast serving fresh fruit, muffins, juice, coffee and tea
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free coffee in the lobby
- 24-hour In A Pinch Market with popular snacks and beverages
- On-site laundry facilities and business center
- HomeOffice suites perfect for business travelers
- Spacious studios and suites with full-size kitchens
- Paul Mitchell bathroom products
- Fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
The TownePlace Suites by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Daners Towneplace Suites