Welcome to the BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites!From wineries to the sand hill cranes, there's something for everyone near our Lodi hotel, and we welcome everyone from business travelers to honeymooners.At our Lodi hotel, conveniently located right off of I-5, wine tasting is what brings many people to the region. Easy access to the freeway makes it easy to visit different vineyards or for business travelers to get to that important meeting. A few of our regular guests include employees of General Mills, Lodi Memorial Hospital, Ensign Drilling and Lucero Farms.The availability of food and gas near our Lodi hotel makes it easy for guests to pick up essentials. However, wine tourism is what really brings travelers to the area. Access to the Sacramento River Delta is another big draw, and outdoor lovers of all types choose our region to rest and relax. The Asparagus Festival in Stockton, CA is a culinary delight like no other. Our Lady of Fatima in Thornton, CA is another popular tourist attraction. The Bass Derby Festival and Zin Wine Festival are just a couple of favorite events that happen throughout the year. They're all just a short drive from our Lodi hotel.We are a convenient stopover between Seattle and LA. At our Lodi hotel, people can stop and stay the night to get refreshed, fuel up and continue to their destination the next morning. Lodi has over 80 wineries open for wine tasting and tours, so many people choose to stay a little longer for some sampling. A major intersection connecting to delta eco-tourism and water sports, there's no better place for outdoor adventure seekers to stay.Luxury bedding and spacious, quiet rooms await at this Lodi hotel. Our service is the best in town, and it pairs wonderfully with the amenities and quality of the guest rooms.Reserve your room at the BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites today and get ready to start exploring one of the 80 vineyards!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||57|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
Individual policy: 48 hours prior to the arrival.Group policy: 2 Weeks prior to the arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Sacramento International airport, 45miles.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Plus I 5 Inn & Suites