Verified Reviews of Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Great Value, Nice Breakfast, Pretty Pool."
Overall Score4.0/ 5
This place has large rooms with full kitchenettes, comfortable beds, good lighting in the bathrooms, and comfy couches. The breakfast area is bright and cheerful and the pool next to the pond is beautiful and warm. Very clean and an excellent value.
22-Jun-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Jun 20 to Sun Jun 22 2014 at a $73.00 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel
Upscale shopping and boutiques in downtown Naples are just a short drive away for guests at the BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel.Many travelers choose this property for the brand recognition, but thereâ??s so much more to enjoy. Hotels in Naples are minutes from the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, where romance, adventure and relaxation await. This first class, family-friendly hotel combines a remarkable location with an affordable price and of course an abundance of hospitality. Whether guests are here for the sand and surf, shopping, or some of the best dining in Florida, itâ??s all within reach when staying at the right property.Enjoy a heated outdoor pool and spa, the perfect complement to days of sandcastle building and boating. The upscale shopping and boutiques in downtown Naples are a sirenâ??s call that canâ??t be resisted. Whether itâ??s the Gulf of Mexico beaches calling or the allure of finding a one of a kind treasure in town, guests in our Naples hotel can have it all. Rest and leisure is key here, which is why each part of the property is designed with comfort in mind.Conveniently located at Interstate 75, Exit 107 (Old Exit 16, Pine Ridge Road), weâ??re located at the gateway to Naples and only 25 minutes from the Southwest Florida International Airport. A favorite for frequent fliers and those who need to catch a quick flight to their next destination, our Naples hotel is close to it all. Stay for a night or a month. Youâ??ll feel at home here, and our friendly staff members are delighted to share the best local spots for entertainment, dining and sightseeing.Each room is cool and spacious, featuring pillow-top mattresses and modern amenities. From the fast check-in to the stroll to the beach, every moment here is magical. Youâ??ll remember this vacation for a lifetime.Book your room at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel today and start packing for paradise! Enjoy your stay.
We have water,electric and linen conservation procedures in place. The entire property is setup for recycling and have LED light bulbs in place.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||240|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||960 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 150 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
We have a beautiful large outdoor pool and spa. The hours are from 8am to 10pm daily based on weather conditions in the summertime.
Policies / Expenses
Individuals - 24 hours, Groups - 30 Days
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 4.00%|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person (over double occupancy)|
|Banquet Bartender Fees:||35.00 Per Hour (minimum 3 hrs)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
SW Florida Regional Airport in Ft. Myers is only a 25 minute drive away. Take I-75 South to Naples to exit 107.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Our breakfast is served daily from 6am-10am. We have a large variety of items available for you. Coffee,Juices,three types of cereal including a gluten free option of cherrios,white,wheat and raisin bread,doughnuts,danishes, fresh fruit,oatmeal,hard boiled eggs,biscuits and gravy,waffles and additional hot items that change daily. Items include french toast,omelettes,frittatas,canadian bacon, and sausage. There is something for everyone at breakfast.
Internet / WiFI
Wi-FI is free and available throughout the hotel,pool and meeting rooms
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.