Harbor Springs, Petoskey, Nubs Nob, Victory's Casino, Petoskey State Park and Beach, Lake Michigan and inland water ways, fishing, boating, boat rentals (of all kinds), tubing, and Zoll Street Beach, Boyne Highlands, Mackinac Island
Enjoy the benefits of a hotel near Nub's Nob when staying at our Harbor Springs hotel, conveniently close to all the top attractions.Are you in need of a hotel near championship golf courses or a hotel near Little Traverse Bay? You're in luck, because our Harbor Springs hotel features a prime location that's near everything you want to visit, see or do in this part of Michigan. As a hotel near Boyne Highlands, you can experience the beauty of the state up close and personal when staying with us, all at a value that's budget-friendly.We're a family-operated Harbor Springs hotel with a large amount of customer loyalty. Near Mackinac Bridge, Mackinac Island and close to outdoor activities like golf, skiing, fishing, sailing and lake activities, we offer the perfect getaway for families, couples and solo adventure seekers. We are very close to the Zoo-De-Mackinac biking event, where cyclists can ride through the beautiful country side, through the scenic forests, and even along the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan. From the 4th of July parade to the numerous art festivals held throughout the year, you'll get a front row seat when it comes to small town charm. The Tunnel of Trees, also known as the M-119, is an experience like no other. Wineries surround our Harbor Springs hotel, and a tasting or two is the perfect way to spend your vacation.There's a bike trail right behind the hotel that allows guests to cycle all around the bay. Even if you're here for business with Moeller Aerospace, Indian Trails or Daifuku Webb, being surrounded by all the beauty and events makes it easy to squeeze in some time for leisure and fun. Duck into one of the local fine dining establishments, or take to the trails to really get away from it all.Reserve your next stay at the BEST WESTERN of Harbor Springs today and prepare for a memorable vacation!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Indoor, heated pool is open from 7:00am - 9:00pm.
Policies / Expenses
group cancellation policy is 1 month prior to check in
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:
|| 0.00 Per Day
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:
|| 0.00 Per Day
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:
|| 0.00 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
- 90 mile(s) from Cherry Capital Airport/Traverse City
- 0 mile(s) from Harbor Spring Airport
- 17 mile(s) from Pellston Airport
- Wolverine Stages/Airport Shuttle
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.